To kick off the new year, we’d like to share with you data on your blog’s activity in 2011. You may start scrolling!
The concert hall at the Syndey Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 41.000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 15 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
In 2011, there were 94 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 478 posts. There were 288 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 376mb. That’s about 6 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was gennaio 27th with 270 views. The most popular post that day was Le più belle fiabe Disney… Oggi a Milano..
How did they find you?
The top referring sites in 2011 were:
Where did they come from?
Top countries: Italy, Switzerland e The United States.
Attractions in 2011
These are the posts that got the most views in 2011. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Le più belle fiabe Disney… Oggi a Milano. 0 comments novembre 2009
- 2 A cena da Capra e Cavoli (ex-Circolo Sassetti), quartiere Isola, Milano. 15 comments marzo 2011
- 3 Involtini di verza 0 comments gennaio 2011
- 4 Blog chiuso per ponte di Sant’Ambrogio. 2 comments dicembre 2009
- 5 La Mia Africa. Destinazione Kenya: Mombasa-Malindi. 4 comments gennaio 2010
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2011. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.